Wednesday 15 October 2008

no photos

Okay, a little frustrated here, I tried a new way of uploading photos... it took waaaaay to long, even though it promised to turn all the photos so they face the direction they're supposed to. So the Ireland post will have to wait a few more days (back to work tomorrow.) In the meantime, I've been printing off pictures of a bunch of people. I need stuff for my walls! I realized I have some really cool pictures of some people, but I'm totally unable to find flattering pictures of others. A little frustrating, but that just means I'll go camera-happy when I get home!
Oh, and I have cleaned up the apartment, but as I'm having issues with getting pictures up, you'll have to trust me on that one. Anyways, all that said to say I'm not posting for a few days (unless something funny happens that I can tell you without photos).

No comments: