Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!


Well, it's Christmas, and what better way to celebrate than homemade turkey dinner (the buns are even made from scratch!  and there's a plate of goodies from friends in the top right corner):


And watching White Christmas on DVD!


Please, don't think this is a pity party, it's not.  I had invitations out to join others today.  Call me a bit of a party pooper instead.  I've been to enough Christmas parties and events in the last few weeks, plus going out last night and tomorrow for the day... that a quiet day at home, with plenty of leftovers for the next week of working, seemed perfect.  My belly is full, I'm wonderfully content, and I'm getting the quiet I need.  
Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas, without too much stress.  And joy overflowing!

No comments: